What is it
Why settle for pawns when you can have the precision and power of a Rook? Our 3D printing kit is the game-changer you've been waiting for. This 125mm Core XY printer is here to usher in a new era in the world of affordable 3D printing.
Pre Order information- Production on this kit will take around 3-4 weeks, once it ships to us typical transit time is 20-25 days. we expect these by early to mid April. this is our best estimate, please be aware that final delivery may vary. Production has already started on this.
- Original Gates GT2 6mm wide Belt 4.5 meters
- 3 X 20T HB Pulleys
- F695 Bearing Pack of 18
- 4x 32 x 22 Rubber Feet
- HB Hardware kit with 25% extras
- 18x M3 x 6mm
- 28x M3 x 10mm
- 3x M3 x 12mm
- 8x M3 x 16mm
- 3x M3 x 18mm
- 10x M3 x 25mm
- 125x M3 Nuts
- 5x M5 25mm
- 3x M5 x 30mm
- 15x M5 X 16mm
- 25x M5 Shims 1 mm brass precision
- 25x M4 Washers
- 5x M2.5 x 8mm
- 5x M4 x 40 hex head
- 25x M3x6x5 heat inserts
- 14x M3x4x5 heat inserts
- Yellow bed springs x4
- 200w 24V External brick power supply
- Power Supply DC connector
- Prewired microswitch Endstop
- 125mm Cast Aluminum (Mic 6) Bed
- Pre-installed Edge to Edge bed heater, and Thermal fuse
- HoneyBadger 40mm Motors for A,B & Z (3 motors)
- HoneyBadger 20mm Pancake motors for Extruder (1 motor)
- Sherpa mini Extruder BMG kit (Requires printed parts)
- PTFE tubing for bowden and hotend
- HB x Rook Special edition Ceramic heater core hot end with Rook logo and Cr-10 style mounting points.
- HoneyBadger Mgn9c 200mm Rails & 150mm Rails for X & Y motion
- HoneyBadger LM8UU Bearings x2 & 8mm x 200mm Rods x4
- BTT SKR mini E3 V3
- HoneyBadger P-Series Rook fan set 3010 Axial fan x1 & 4010 Blowers x2.
What you need to source:
- Optional printing surface like PEI or glass, you can also use painters tape.
- Miscellaneous Wiring, crimping tools and jst connectors may be required to complete the assembly
- Printed parts, some are specific to the kit, and some are optional like the idlers shown, links will be posted soon. additional miscellaneous hardware might be necessary to build as shown on the picture.
- Anything else not listed above that you might need to complete the kit.
A portion of the projected sales has been sent to support Rolohaun3D, the original developer. In addition, Fabreeko has become a member of Rolohaun3D's Patreon community, demonstrating our support for their work and any future endeavors they may undertake.