Designed with one goal in mind, HoneyBadger’s P-Series is the ultimate printing surface. Made from high quality Japanese PEI that’s perfectly flat, this smooth-as-glass printing surface provides excellent adhesion for all commonly used 3D printing materials.
What you need to source:
- 3D Printer
- 0.5mm Spring steel (0.4mm on Bambu, OEM spec)
- Japan made Smooth Black PEI for excellent adhesion
- High temp up to 120C
- For Voron 2.4/Trident purchase 5mm over your build size 250=255 300=305 350=355
- For Ratrig purchase 20mm over your build 200=220 300=320 400=420 500=520
- Ender 3/5/S1/Pro uses 235mm beds
These sheets are not recommended to be use with Voron TAP due to the high force applied to the PEI from the nozzle. They will indent if TAP probe is used.
**Printing PETG on this sheet will cause a stronger than normal bond which will most likely damage the PEI, a release agent like glue or other must be used in order to print this material on smooth PEI
Small deformation might happen with time when removing prints due to the stress and material stretch, heat cycles will help it go back to its original state**