What is it?
Take your 3D printing to the next level with the Voron 2.4 - the flagship model of the Voron series. Featuring stainless steel rails, a Core XY motion system, and belted Z-axis for lightning-fast speeds and unparalleled quality, the Voron 2.4 is a game-changer for makers and manufacturers alike. Whether you're a seasoned pro or just starting out, the Voron 2.4 is the ultimate machine for pushing the boundaries of what's possible in 3D printing. Get yours today and experience the future of making.
Current BoM available here
- 25% off Backers- when purchased together with an LDO kit
- Hotend Options- Upgrade the included voron Revo for a Phaetus rapido HF for just 9.99$
- what a different color not listed? hit us up via the webchat we might have some other colors available
What you need to source:
- Printed parts
- Raspberry Pi (available as an add on for 55$)
- 300mm V2.4- now shipping!
- 350 mm V2.4- preorder estimated arrival mid to late October.
- V2.4r2 - Our kit is designed to be compatible with V2.4 Rev2 and comes with Clockwork 2 motor (see last picture)
- complete panel set- for enclosed printing
- Rev C- Now includes Voron Revo and Touch screen.
- LDO bed heater- Edge-to-edge heating pre installed and wired ready to go!
- Stainless Steel Linear Rails - 12H size rails for X axis included. No more worrying about rusty rails. Remember to properly lubricate your linear rails!
- Toolhead PCB - Our kit includes a modified Hartk toolhead PCB. In addition, we designed a toolhead breakout PCB to make wiring at the controller end simple and straightforward.
- Brass Heatset Insert Tool - We've included a custom machined brass tip for your soldering iron, use it to install heatset inserts with ease! Check here for more information.
- Input Shaper Tool- We threw in a toolkit that includes all the necessary parts to help you perform input shaper calibration, hassle free.
- Pre-cut & Pre-wired - Our kit includes all necessary wiring: cut to the right length and pre-crimped or soldered to their respective parts. See our detailed wiring guide here.
- LED Lighting - Bring lighting to your Voron with included LED strips and all necessary wiring!
- Nevermore Filter - We include parts for an optional internal circulation filter: the Nevermore Micro V5 by 0ndsk4 (carbon pellets not included due to shipping restrictions).
- Klicky Mod - Instead of the included Omron inductive probe, We also provide the parts to build your machine using the optional Klicky mod by jlas1.
- Small Tools - We include a small set of hex wrenches for all the fasteners used in the build (Preparing your own set of good quality hex wrenches is still recommended). Also included is a small flat head screwdriver that is useful in a surprising number of situations.
- 2mm Drill Bit - Metric drill bits may not be very common in some parts of the world, so we included one. Use it to ream the filament path in your printed extruder parts.
- Printed Parts Guide (LDO supplement) - Are you planning on printing parts before the kit arrives? Read our supplementary print guide to see which parts to print/replace/omit.
- Wiring Guide - We created this supplementary wiring guide to go along with the included cable kit. We recommend reading the guide ahead of time: Some cable routing is required while you assemble the mechanical components.
- Tuning Guide - We highly recommend reading over this very detailed tuning guide by Ellis to help print out the best possible looking parts.
- Cable Chain Guide - See our short guide here for tips on our included cable chains (also known as drag chains).
- UK2.5 Terminals - See this short guide for tips on using the UK2.5 terminals included in our kits.
- Take advantage of the Voron on Discord: https://discord.gg/voron. The community is very active on Discord and the users are very helpful on the #voron_2_questions channel.
- Since printed parts are NOT included with the kit, it is recommended get them from through the Voron Print It Forward program if you are unable to print them for yourself. They will provide the essential parts for a very reasonable cost to get your printer working.
- Download Fusion 360 and get a free license to view the 3D model of the printer. The 3D model is a very useful reference when you encounter anything in the manual that is ambiguous or unclear.
- Check out Nero 3D and Steve Build's Youtube channels, both are part of the Voron team and have tons of useful videos for building Vorons.
- Print a Voron Cube, then print a Steppy!
- Get a serial number once you finish building your Voron.