Phaetus Rapido High Flow Hotend
1. New heat block design features a larger melt zone to suit the demands of high speed and high-temperature printing.
2. Evenly heated thanks to the cylindrical ceramic heating unit
3. Integral frame rigid structure of titanium alloy screws makes lower heat conductivity possible and realizes the function of one-handed nozzle change.
4. Thin-walled heartbreak, eliminating heat creep and clogging while realizing excellent thermal insulation.
5. Unique structure design makes fast switching between high flow and ultra-high flow printheads possible.
6. Interchangeable design of different types of nozzles suits the demands of high temperature and fiber filaments printing.
** Rapido has a draw of up to 105.7w depending on the ambient temp. changes to your firmware or wiring might be necessary to support the unit**