Updated 2.0 Design- features modular heater, thermistor & block construction for lower maintanance cost. Titanium heatbreaks for better abrasive material handling.
Phaetus new top of the line hot end featuring ceramic heater for ultra-quick heat up times. At this time Colors are mixed and can be black or blue
1. New heat block design features a larger melt zone to suit the demands of high speed and high-temperature printing.
2. Evenly heated thanks to the cylindrical ceramic heating unit
3. Integral frame rigid structure of titanium alloy screws makes lower heat conductivity possible and realizes the function of one-handed nozzle change.
4. Thin-walled heartbreak, eliminating heat creep and clogging while realizing excellent thermal insulation.
5. Unique structure design makes fast switching between high flow and ultra-high flow printheads possible.
6. Interchangeable design of different types of nozzles suits the demands of high temperature and fiber filaments printing.
HF (high flow) variant comes with one v6 style Plated Copper .4mm Nozzle, UHF variants come with two plated copper nozzles (one volcano style one v6 style), an adapter nut and an extra UHF silicone sock AND all HF parts.
** Rapido has a draw of up to 105.7w depending on the ambient temp. changes to your firmware or wiring might be necessary to support the unit**