What is it?
Voron's Trident Kit by LDO offers premium performance, with a 300 cubed build volume (or 250mm on the 250 version), fast core xy motion system and wide range of features that gives it an unmatched print quality. The easy-to-use 5-inch touchscreen interface will allow you to get started quickly and stay focused on what matters to you the most - your dream prints!
Update- Revision C includes a Raspberry Pi 4B & E3d Revo. Other QOL upgrades like Flex wiring and touch screen also included.
- 25% off Backers- when purchased together with an LDO kit
What you need to source:
- NEW! Rev C - includes Raspberry Pi 4B, E3d Voron Revo in ldo colors and new Flex wiring for added longevity.
- Stainless Steel Linear Rails - No more worrying about rusty rails. Remember to properly lubricate your linear rails!
- Toolhead PCB - Our kit includes a modified Hartk toolhead PCB. In addition, we designed a toolhead breakout PCB to make wiring at the controller end simple and straightforward.
- Brass Heatset Insert Tool - We've included a custom machined brass tip for your soldering iron, use it to install heatset inserts with ease! Check here for more information.
- Input Shaper Tool- We threw in a toolkit that includes all the necessary parts to help you perform input shaper calibration, hassle free.
- Pre-cut & Pre-wired - Our kit includes all necessary wiring: cut to the right length and pre-crimped or soldered to their respective parts. See our detailed wiring guide here.
- Touch Screen Display - We've replaced the standard 12864 LCD with an IPS Capacitive Touch Display to use with KlipperScreen.
- LED Lighting - Bring lighting to your Voron with included LED strips and all necessary wiring!
- Nevermore Filter - We include parts for an optional internal circulation filter: the Nevermore Micro V5 by 0ndsk4 (carbon pellets not included due to shipping restrictions).
- Klicky Mod - Instead of the included Omron inductive probe, We also provide the parts to build your machine using the optional Klicky mod by jlas1.
- Small Tools - We include a small set of hex wrenches for all the fasteners used in the build (Preparing your own set of good quality hex wrenches is still recommended). Also included is a small flat head screwdriver that is useful in a surprising number of situations.
- 2mm Drill Bit - Metric drill bits may not be very common in some parts of the world, so we included one. Use it to ream the filament path in your printed extruder parts.
- HoneyBadger bed heater- Step by step guide for a perfect edge to edge heater install
- Printed Parts Guide (LDO supplement) - Are you planning on printing parts before the kit arrives? Read our supplementary print guide to see which parts to print/replace/omit.
- Wiring Guide - We created this supplementary wiring guide to go along with the included cable kit. We recommend reading the guide ahead of time: Some cable routing is required while you assemble the mechanical components.
- Tuning Guide - We highly recommend reading over this very detailed tuning guide by Ellis to help print out the best possible looking parts.
- Cable Chain Guide - See our short guide here for tips on our included cable chains (also known as drag chains).
- UK2.5 Terminals - See this short guide for tips on using the UK2.5 terminals included in our kits.
- Take advantage of the Voron on Discord: https://discord.gg/voron. The community is very active on Discord and the users are very helpful on the #voron_1_trident_questions channel.
- Since printed parts are NOT included with the kit, it is recommended get them from through the Voron Print It Forward program if you are unable to print them for yourself. They will provide the essential parts for a very reasonable cost to get your printer working.
- Download Fusion 360 and get a free license to view the 3D model of the printer. The 3D model is a very useful reference when you encounter anything in the manual that is ambiguous or unclear.
- Check out Nero 3D and Steve Build's Youtube channels, both are part of the Voron team and have tons of useful videos for building Vorons.
- Print a Voron Cube, then print a Steppy!
- Get a serial number once you finish building your Voron.
Rev C major changes:
1, Add hotend LDO Revo Voron (regular version, same as 0.2 and 2.4 now), but may upgrade to HF in future.
2, Upgrade toolhead board to new Steathburner toolhead boards, east to match Voron default design.
3, Add chamber thermistor, easy to monitor the chamber temperature.
4, Upgrade the toolhead cables to flex RTV cables, which isn't easy to break.
5, Other few minor changes for easy assembly.
6 Add Raspberry Pi 4B 1GB to the kit!