What is it:
The SB2040 board design was inspired by hartk1213, thanks for his contribution to the Voron community. This board uses can communication to connect the upper computer to the UTOC board, and then communicates with the SB2040 through the UTOC.
we recommended to using FLY-UTOC-1 Board, because most of the upper computer and the main board through usb communication is enough, so there is no need to use Can communication.
- Support CAN bus connection, more stable data transmission, less delay, longer distance
- Can bus is applicable to all devices that can run linux, such as Raspberry Pi
- Accessories must not touch metal to prevent short circuit.
- On-board TMC2209 driver can be used for extruder.
- On-board ADXL345 accelerometer
- Add support for 4.7K resistor (for ntc thermal) or 1.1K resistor (for PT1000) switching
- Can interface no longer use MX3.0 terminal, the new connector supports 15A current, peak 30A.
- On-board NTC100k resistor for bin temperature measurement
- ADXL345's INT1 and INT2 are connected to mcu for individual user for leveling.
- Heating rod port rated at 5A.
- High voltage input limit
- 3m CAN connection cable included to avoid the trouble of signal loss due to the user's inability to properly crimp the terminals.
- FLY-UTOC-1 can be found here
- Package includes 3M long canbus cable