CARBONX ABS+CF 750g roll
CarbonX™ ABS+CF is a high-performance carbon fiber reinforced ABS filament ideal for anyone that desires a structural component with high modulus, excellent surface quality, dimensional stability, light weight, and ease of printing. Made using 15% High-Modulus Carbon Fiber (not carbon powder or milled carbon fiber). Made in the USA using premium Sabic MG-94 ABS and high modulus carbon fiber.
Benefits of CarbonX™ ABS+CF Include:
- Stiff, high-modulus, industrial-grade parts off many 3D printers available on the market today
- Greatly improved stiffness, modulus, and dimensional stability thanks to the addition of carbon fiber reinforcement
- Easier to print than most industrial-grade materials
- Parts can be smoothed with acetone vapors
- Higher melting point than PLA or PETG
Recommended Print Settings:
- Extruder: 220-240°C
- Bed Temp: 100-110°C
- Nozzle: We currently recommend a Harden steel Nozzle with a minimum diameter of 0.4mm.
- Other: Ideal layer height is 60% of nozzle diameter. We do not recommend printing layers smaller than 0.2mm with carbon fiber reinforced filaments.
- Bed Prep: Magigoo bed prep gives us the best results
- Heated Chamber: Recommended, a chamber helps reduce warping.
- Supports: Water soluble AquaTek X1 USM works great for complex parts.
- Drying Instructions: 80°C for 4 hours.