What is it:
Honey, I shrunk the Trident! Announcing our complete Salad Fork kit in 160mm spec! Featuring signature HoneyBadger products and supplemented with all the necessary extra items, all you will need is a set of printed parts and basic tools.
preorder information: current Batch is entering production and expected to be ready by early June . We expect them to ship out to customers by end of June.
what is a Salad Fork? Simply put, a scratch build using 1515 extrusions like the V0, but with the design of a Trident scaled down. Uses a triple-leadscrew mount for the bed and enables automatic bed leveling with Klicky probe by jlas1.
Included in each HoneyBadger Salad Fork 160 Kit is: 440C Stainless Linear Rails with a custom preload, High Temperature NEMA14 Steppers from LDO Motors for reliable and precise motion, Precision Machined Tool Plate Bed with a custom Edge-to-Edge Bed Heater, single-sided Black PEI Salad Fork Flex Plate for excellent adhesion and long-lasting performance, CAN BUS Toolhead using BTT's new Mantra M8P & EBB36 Board to simplify the wiring job along with a CB1 to eliminate the need for costly raspberry Pi's. Full specs below!
**A portion of the sale will go to support the saladfork dev team**
- HoneyBadger Saladfork frame (Black or silver) 160mm spec
- HoneyBadger 440c Rails with custom preload
- HoneyBadger Mic 6 plate made in the USA 160mm
- HoneyBadger Titanium Backers for SF 160
- HoneyBadger Black textured pei single sided
- HoneyBadger Saladfork Hardware kit with Stainless steel fasteners including magnets, rubber feet and miscellaneous hardware for building
- HoneyBadger Edge to edge heater 200w 24V with 210c rated glue
- HoneyBadger Performance fan kit 2x 3010 blower 1x 3010 axial 2x 4010 axial
- HoneyBadger Canbus Wiring harness using 22awg PTFE Cable
- Honeybadger Nano coated BMG kit
- Bondtech Original shaft and thumbscrew with SF logo
- LDO Motors 3x Z lead screws with PTFE coating 2x 35STH48-1684AH for the AB drive 36sth20-1004ahg for the extruder
- V0.1 Display
- Big Tree Tech Manata 5 driver MCU with CM4 or CB1 compatibility
- Big Tree Tech Ebb36 can bus MCU for toolhead
- Big tree Tech CB1 Compute module that replaces the Raspberry pi
- Phaetus dragonfly BMO
- Black brushed aluminum panels with filter cutout- ready for the filter mod or just print the covers
- Mean well UHP-350-24
- Omron D2F micro switch Pre wired
- Pre wired Ac inlet and c-13 power cable
- din rails
- 4mm od 2mm id PTFE tube
- 4mm od 3mm id PTFE tube in black
- 3mm 5952 VHB tape
- 3mm and 1mm Foam tape
- Klicky probe kit
What you need to source:
- Printed parts
- usb a to usb c cable
Questions? Join our discord server for Fabreeko kits or message us via the web Chat
we do our best to provide a plug and play kit, there is always the possibility that a miscellaneous connector or wire might be needed to finish the build, in the event this happens Fabreeko will provide the parts within a reasonable amount of time. listed timeframe is our best estimate +-5 days delays can and may happen so plan accordingly. in the unlikely event a part is not available, a similar or higher quality one will be provided.