What it is:
Step up your 3D printing game with the Honeybadger Voron Trident Conversion Kit for 9mm belts! this kit offers improved tension and reduced stretch, for better input shaper results. Achieve faster, high-quality 3D printing with this straightforward upgrade.
What's in the box:
- Black anodized Metal motor mounts x2 (2 upper, 2 lower)
- Black anodized Metal XY joints x2 (2 upper, 2 lower)
- Black anodized Metal Tensioners x2 (2 upper, 2 lower)
- 16 aluminum Threaded pins 15 used 1 spare in the color chosen.
- 20 aluminum washers in the color chosen.
What you need to source:
- 37x m3x10
- 8x m3x50
- 27x m5x10 *
- 2x m5 washers *
- 2x m5x20
- 4x m5x8
- 26x flanged bearings *
- 12x not flanged bearings
- 2x 20t 9mm motor pulley
- 2x m3x30
- 2x m3 washer
- 2x m3 square nut
- longer shaft motors
*All or some of these can be recycled from the stock setup. this BOM is preliminary, and some slight screws might be missing.*
link to parts:
- GitHub - 3DPrintingMods/VoronTrident-AluminumG: Aluminum Gantry (6mm and 9mm belts) for Voron Trident
Special thanks thank to double T and all the testers who helped in refining this release. A portion of these sales goes to support the original designer and future development of products.