1. The hotend’s core parts are mainly composed of copper alloy, which has the advantage of better heat conduction.
2. high temperature resistance up to 500℃ .
3. Heat sink and heat break adopt conical surface fitting design.
4. Close fitting increase heat dissipation contact area.
5. Low roughness of heat break.
6. The inner hole roughness of the heat break ≤Ra0.3, which allow a smoother movement of filament.
7. High printing precision, less clogs.
Compatible with all
V6 hotend interfaces:
Prusa I3 MK3/MK3S
some adapters might be needed