We are proud to finally release our take on Edge to Edge Heaters
- True edge-to-edge design on the outside and inside- our Arlon bed heaters go to the edge of your build plate with both the heating element and the covering element making for a true edge-to-edge heater.
- Voron Specific sizes- we made zero compromises when designing these, instead of a one size fits all we decided to make a specific one for each Voron printer and each bed size.
- Made with safety in mind- Our heaters have passed various certifications including CE and come with an integrated 150c Thermostat that will disconnect power temporarily in the event of a thermal runaway. We still recommend using an external sensor based on the build specs of the printer used. infact we have taken into account possible install locations used by various Bed manufacturers for a smooth installation experience.
- Say Goodbye to RTV- Using Lohmans German-made glue rated for 270c short-term use and 200c long-term, we are able to stop the need for external RTV on bed heaters. This Glue is rated for 2x the heat resistance of the current market standard.
Center-mounted cables- our V2.4 and trident range of heaters feature a center-mounted cable exit to simplify the installation and clearance for different bed setup and combinations.
- Set klipper to Generic 3950 thermistor type
** does not fit some mandala universal plates **
**NOTE: due to the reflective nature of Mic6 direct readings did not show correct temperatures, all other areas were within normal tolerances (PEI, Arlon, Heater, Wires) **
**V0.1 Trident 250/300 are now available with the rest of the lineup launching early 2022**