Phaetus Brass Nozzle V6 Nozzles
The brass nozzle is a basic 3D printing nozzle.It is suitable for printing PLA, ABS, TPU, PA, PP, PC, ASA, Nylon, PETG, PVA, HIPS, and other conventional filaments. With wide application and low price, the brass nozzle can meet the daily printing needs of ordinary users.
- Min. orifice diameter 0.1mm/±0.01mm in the experimental level application, making sure high accuracy printing.
- Tip size from 0.1~1.0 mm, for 1.75/3.00 filament; Compatible with most of 3D printers on the market.
- Special processing technology and post-treatment make the nozzle without burr at the edge of tip and without debris in the hole; Lasting gloss for a long time without oxidation.
- Inner hole roughness lower than Ra0.4; Higher smoothness and less adhesion.
- First-class quality brass material ensures the stability of properties.