What is it
These are Copper and Hardened Vanadium Steel nozzles for high flow applications with abrasive materials that Increase the Max Volumetric Flow of your RepRap M6 style heat block.
- Abrasive-proof to work with Carbon and Glass fiber composite materials.
- Higher melt capacity by increasing the surface area of the heating walls
- Flow Rate gains between 25 and 65%
- Competitive price/performance price
- Machined with ultra-precision
- Copper body and Hardened Vanadium Steel inserts nozzle with Nickel coated surface
These nozzles are manufactured by Bondtech in-house,
and will fit the following blocks/printers:
- E3D Volcano blocks
- Other Volcano type blocks
- Artillery Sidewinder X1 and X2
- Anycubic Vyper
- FLSUN Super Racer
- Artillery Genius Pro
- Anycubic Kobra and Kobra Max
- Lulzbot TAZ MOARstruder
- Others compatible with Volcano hotends
- Copper body;
- Hardened Vanadium Steel inserts;
- Nickel Coating; (silver look)
- 1 unit per pack;
- Available sizes : 0.40, 0.60, 0.80, and 1.0mm;
- Optimized for 1.75mm filament.
- Compatible with 2.85mm filament.
- Requires 6mm wrench
ALERT : Avoid Cold Bondtech CHT Nozzles Change
Heat up the heat block up to 280C, or at least above 250C, before removing or tightening any Bondtech CHT nozzle. Use at most 1.0 Nm torque. Torque wrench available here!