These are nozzles for High Flow applications
They are manufactured by Bondtech in-house,
and will fit the following blocks/printers:
- E3D Volcano blocks
- Other Volcano type blocks
- Artillery Sidewinder X1 and X2
- Anycubic Vyper
- FLSUN Super Racer
- Artillery Genius Pro
- Anycubic Kobra and Kobra Max
- Lulzbot TAZ MOARstruder
- Higher melt capacity by increasing the surface area of the heating walls
- Affordable price
- Machined with ultra-precision
- Brass nozzle with Nickel coated surface
- Follows the RepRap standard (M6×1×7.5×12.5)
- May be used with 1.75 or 2.85mm hotends.
Advantages of the Bondtech CHT™ technology:
Bondtech CHT™ nozzles split the filament into 3 thinner strands allowing to melt the material from within. In doing so, the material melts faster and higher flow rates can be used.
Core Heating is a patented technology
Registration number: EP3445568A1
Nozzles for 3D printers made of metal with at least one or a multitude of holes to increase the surface area of the heating walls.
Advantages of the Nickel Coating
A Nickel coating is applied to our Coated Brass nozzles to provide protection against corrosion, erosion, and abrasion. Nickel coated nozzles have more corrosion resistance and lower coefficient of friction, which allows slicker feeding of material and delays plastic adhesion to the nozzle's surface.