his LGX™ Accessories for Prusa MK3S & Mosquito is supplied with:
- 1x LGX™ PA12 Mosquito Base;
- 1x LGX™ PA12 Mosquito Cover;
- 1x LGX™ PA12 Mosquito Fan Shroud;
- 1x LGX™ PA12 Mosquito Fan Holder;
- 1x LGX™ PA12 Prusa Filament Sensor Box;
- 1x Motor cable JST-XH6 to Dupont 0.7mm with lock
- 1x Mounting hardware set
Plastic parts 3D Printed parts using PA12
The plastic parts included in this set are professionally printed with nylon for maximum strength and precision and higher temperature resistance.
Working Temperature Limits
Bear in mind the working temperature limit of this product does not extend to the whole upgrade kit. If you use this accessories set and the Bondtech LGX™ extruder inside a closed chamber, it will have the following set of working temperature limits:
- Due to the stepper motor > up to 80°C.
- The PA12 parts themselves can withstand up to 100°C.
Community Sourced Design
This extruder design is based on Gerd Jentz‘s project posted on GitHub. To check the project and its geometry files click here. To his project we made some small adjustments and added our own filament sensor housing and X-carriage design, compatible with the stock MK3S X-axis.