Phaetus Copper plated Nozzle V6 Style
In the process of 3D printing, PEEK, PEKK, PEI, PSU, PPSU, and other filaments that can be melted above 300℃ are called high-temperature filaments. The ordinary brass nozzle cannot complete its printing. The thermal conductivity of the nozzle made of copper alloy is 330W/m.k, and the maximum printing temperature can reach 500℃, which can solve the problem of rapid heating of high-temperature filaments and continuous printing, effectively extending the service life of the nozzle.
- Temperature resistance up to 500℃, the best choice for special engineering plastics such as PEEK.
- High thermal performance keeps an even temperature of nozzle tip during printing, thus guaranteeing a stable extrusion; Meanwhile, further improves printing speed without sacrificing the quality.
- Special processing technology and post-treatment make the nozzle without burr at the edge of the tip and debris in the hole.
- Inner hole roughness lower than Ra0.4 and the whole nozzle nickel-plated enhanced higher smoothness and less adhesion.
- Superior quality copper alloy with high strength and high thermal conductivity ensures the stability of performance.