What is it
5 Inch Raspberry pi screen with capacitive touch and a 800x480 IPs panel, Manufactured by Fysetc. Enables the use of Klipper screen on any printer running klipper, also compatible with different linux operating systems for use outside of 3d printers.
- 5-inch IPS 800x480 resolution display.
- Capacitive touch screen.
- Support Raspbian multi-touch, support Ubuntu/Kali/Win10 loT single-touch, support Retropie;
- Raspberry Pi MIPI DSI interface output directly, plug and play, no need to install drivers.
- No need for separate power supply, touch + display + power supply is all solved by a flexible cable.
1. This screen is suitable for Raspberry Pi 4B/3B/2B MIPI DSI interface, it cannot be used for computer host or without MIPI DSI interface The Raspberry Pi motherboard (such as Zero) cannot be adapted to other chip motherboards.
2. Due to the new system branch of the Raspberry Pi system, the system after May 21 needs to comment the following in the config.txt file
Statement (the config file is located in the root directory of the TF card, that is, /boot): #dtoverlay=vc4-kms-v3d (that is, Add # at the front, note that there are two identical sentences, it is best to comment them out);
3. Please connect or disconnect the cable after the Raspberry Pi is powered off, otherwise the display and the Raspberry Pi may be damaged.