Phaetus Harden steel Nozzle V6 style
Wear-resistance, High-temperature performance, suitable for 3D printing composites with abrasive additives such as Carbon Fiber, Steel, Wood, Boron Carbide, Tungsten, and Phosphorescent pigment as well as conventional material
- Hardness over HRC60 makes minimum wear to the nozzle after many print cycles with abrasive materials;
- Temperature resistance up to 450℃, can handle special engineering plastics such like PEEK, Carbon, PA6, PA12;
- Special processing technology and post-treatment makes a burr less nozzle at the edge of the tip and zero debris residue;
- Inner hole roughness lower than Ra0.4; Higher smoothness and less adhesion;
- Minimum diameter of hole 0.1mm/±0.01mm allows for highly accurate 3D printing;
- High quality imported die steel material ensures the stability of performance.