wha is it:
The Picobilical by LDO is a mod designed specifically for the Voron 0 printers. The Picobilical is based on V0-Umbilical by timmit99 and retains its original advantages while introducing new features:
- Rear mounted toolhead PCB simplifies toolhead wiring.
- The umbilical cable can be easily detatched from the toolhead - allowing the toolhead to be completely decoupled during maintenance.
- On-board RP2040 microcontroller frees up ports in the main controller while greatly simplifying wiring.
- Integrated 24V to 5V buck converter with max 5A output eliminates the need for an external 5V buck converter for the Raspberry Pi.
- Two independent neopixel ports.
- Selectable supply voltage (24V or 5V) for part fan and hotend fan.
- On-board thermistor for chamber temperature monitoring.
- Optional filament sensor input.
What comes in the kit:
- Toolhead pcb
- Picobilical pcb
- raspberry pi gpio pcb
- Pre crimped Wiring needed to connect the two pcb via molex
- miscellaneous screws and connectors