What is it?
Daylight on a Stick is a chainable PCB LED bar by Blamm used to illuminate your 3D printer. Connectors are located at both ends of the PCB so you can chain bars together. Daybreak is the Vector 3D Modified version of Daylight on a Stick. See Changes below.
Daybreak Neo Mini is just like daybreak, but smaller (mini), and RGB(neo)!
Daybreak has 21 LED's
Daybreak neo has 13 RGB Neo pixels
Mini has 14 LED's
Mini Neo has 8 RGB Neo pixels
One (1) Daybreak Neo Mini PCB, assembled with JST XH headers at both ends.
- LED's have been swapped for more widely available LEDs with lower CRI for a better price point. high CRI is not needed in this application.
Different resistors and layout
- Since different LEDs are used, the layout and resistors have been adjusted to suit these.
- The mini variant of Daybreak is a shorter 170mm length for use in smaller printers like the Voron V0.1.
- The standard white LEDs are swapped out for RGB LEDs meaning you can make loads of different colours and control each LED individually using a neopixel library.
- Voltage: 5V
- Dimensions: 170 x 11 for the mini and 270 x 11 for the Daybreak
- The colour is RGB; individually programmable per LED on the strip.
- The operating temperature of the LEDs is -40 to +80C