- Uses a 32-bit ARM frequency Cortex-M3 series STM32F205/207VCT6 main control chip at 120MHz. upgradeable firmware via SD card for ease of usage
- Higher compatibility, there are two working modes for the UART serial screen and the 12864 screens.
- Available WIFI port and WIFI function is added by an external WIFI module; Available extension port for filament breaking detection (FIL-DET);
- The LCD12864 mode includes EXP1, EXP2, and EXP3; among them, EXP1 and EXP2 are the LCD screen interfaces of common motherboards. The EXP3 is the LCD screen interface used by the E3 series motherboards (such as SKR MINI E3, SKR E3 DIP, etc.).
- Available extension port for automatic shutdown after printing (PS-ON).