3DxTech 3dxMAx ASA 1KG Rolls
Benefits of 3DXMAX® ASA:
- Excellent mechanical and thermal properties (Tg of 105°C)
- Highly resistant to ultra-violet radiation and sunlight
- Sturdy and rugged against the weather, ideal for an outdoor part
- Easier to print than most industrial-grade materials
- Variety of colors and beautiful, low-gloss finish to make your models pop!
1.75mm and 2.85mm +/- 0.05mm in diameter
Recommended Print Settings:
- Extruder: 235-255°C
- Bed Temp: 90-110°C
- Other: Lower the bed temp down by about 10-20°C after the first few layers
- Bed Prep: Magigoo Bed Prep Adhesive and Honeybadger Black PEI work best for us.
- Heated Chamber: Recommended, a chamber helps reduce warping.
- Supports: Water soluble AquaTek X1 USM works great for complex parts.
- Drying Instructions: 80°C for 4 hours.